VLaser 270 - News Blog: Join us on our development journey
VOLLMER will present the machine concept for its innovative VLaser 270 for the first time in spring 2020. This will open a new chapter for VOLLMER in the machining of rotary tools, and start the exciting countdown to series production. Alongside eroding and grinding, VOLLMER is extending its range with the laser process. What is the objective? We want to offer you more than just one very specific process. We want to provide you with exactly the process you need. VOLLMER is developing the VLaser 270 precisely for ultra-hard materials such as PCD, CVD-D and MCD.
The VLaser 270 will become ready for series production in the course of 2021, and will then be available worldwide. Find out here what is impressive about the concept – discover our innovation, and get an exclusive insight into our work and into the fascinating details. Here in our news blog, we will regularly share exciting and unmissable insights. Join us on our development journey, to the sales launch of the VLaser 270 and beyond.
- Unique kinematics at the pivot point of the C-axis ensure precise and efficient machining
- Fixed beam guide guarantees a stable process
- Can be equipped with a counter point for even higher concentricity
- Enhanced user comfort thanks to easy handling
- A machine that is compact in size, with clear dimensions